The best impact based university startups from around the world come together to network, learn, grow and pitch for a chance of becoming the world’s best university startup!
Venture Cup Denmark hosted the first University Startup World Cup back in 2015 with startups from all around the world. The startups reached millions of readers worldwide, met some of the largest companies in Denmark and won big cash prizes.
But one of the most remarkable things about the World Cup is the international network that the participants achieve. The goal is to feature the best university startups worldwide, give them a network and help them grow.
The competition is for you if:
- You are a part of a startup with two co-founders and at least one of them is affiliated to a University (or a recent graduate within 2 years)
- Your startup is either early-stage or growth stage
- Your startup is working towards making an impact in the world.
- You feel like you have the potential to do great things and want a platform to help you reach your goals.
- You want to be part of a network of international student entrepreneurs. Finally, you see all of the possibilities of meeting with key players from the Chinese startup ecosystem and expanding your network.
USWC 2021 categories:
USWC 2021 Timeline
- Top 100 announcement @ early September
- Master Class Training @ September
- Semi-Final @ October
- Global Final @ November
- Total 50,000 USD Cash Prize
- Free China Landing Service Package in Shanghai (worth of $10,000 USD)
To apply to the competition fill in this form: https://forms.gle/XRf2zGHxH1De9nBN8
Submissions deadline: July 31st.
Make sure you read the application kit right here:
For more information please visit: https://venturecup.dk/uswc