Between October 15-16, 2022, Chisinau hosted one of the 10 local bootcamps in 10 cities created for organizations and businesses with a social mission, regardless of their legal form: non-governmental organization, classic business with a social mission or startup, who have created and explore new ways to do good in their communities, use a business development perspective of scaling with impact.
In the two days bootcamp with Startarium 4GOOD ambassador, Natalia Bejan, we learned how to define the impact scaling strategy in a sustainable way, apply the process and business tools that are useful in any future exploration and development project. products or services for the community.
Thanks to Impact Hub Bucharest and Startup Moldova, Chisinau was for the first time and the only city where a bootcamp was organized.
The organizations that were selected to participate in the Bootcamp were:
– Public Association “Life Without Leukemia”
– Mary Poppins Learning Centre
– Laser Decor – Wooden crates
- Spend wisely
- AO “SOS Autism” Moldova
– EchoChain Cleanup
– Center of Excellence in Entrepreneurship and Social Affairs – CEDAS
– AO CIMIțLIENII from everywhere
Each organization worked for 2 days on their scaling idea, receiving valuable feedback and recommendations from mentors:
– Rodica Crudu from the Organization for Entrepreneurship Development;
– Eugenia Snitco from the Swedish Embassy in Chisinau;
– Vladimir Balaban, entrepreneur and business angel.
– Cristian Slobodeaniuc from People in Need Moldova;
Many thanks to the participants and mentors for their active involvement. And thanks to the Tekwill team, who were the perfect host for our event