Creative Accelerator – locul unde ideile cresc mari şi aduc bani
Enroll in the first accelerator program dedicated to the creative industries and benefit from financial support of $5000.
Within the Creative Accelerator we aim to support creative businesses, createch startups and creators/artists who want to:
- to create WOW products with growth potential
- to sell on foreign markets to as many people/companies as possible
If you have a business in the creative industry, complete the application form by February 19 (23.59), participate in the program and you can benefit from the financial support of $5000, offered by Western NISEF (WNISEF).
Creative Accelerator is for you if you want to:
- create and deliver Wow products that people would love
- to make money from your talent and the products you create
- to make sales on the international market, to find fans, collaborators, partners and investors all over the world.
Who can participate in the program:
- Creators and artists (eg: books, music, art, photography, design, packaging, digital artists, etc.)
- Brands / creative companies and entrepreneurs ready to develop their products with high growth potential (eg: games, animation, films, art galleries, exhibitions, photography, design, packaging, etc.)
- Startups in the Createch field.
Creative industries sectors: art, music, publishing, design, packaging, film, games, immersive/interaction, media, education, architecture, advertising, etc.
The duration of the program is 6 months and involves five stages:
Once you register and are selected to participate, you’ll have classes, mentoring and workshops with the best people in the creative industry, work on developing your idea and, if you’re among the best, participate with the presentation at the Artcor Creative Industries Festival.
The accelerator is implemented by Yep! Moldova and Artcor. Financial support is provided by the Western NIS Enterprise Fund (WNISEF) – $150 million regional fund, a pioneer in Ukraine and Moldova, with over 20 years of experience investing in small and medium-sized companies.
The program partner is the Future Technologies Project, funded by USAID Moldova and Sweden.
Applications to the program are open until February 19, at the following link: