Deadline Application: Upcelerator 2023 – Join the remote idea-stage startup accelerator
Dreamups has opened registration for the fourth batch of the idea-stage online accelerator for tech startups – Upcelerator.
Within a period of 4 months you will build your very own company from scratch and scale it to a global market. Your startup idea will finally connect under all of the missing dots with the essential elements that any startup needs at the beginning of the roadmap to success: experienced mentors, clear action plan, international networking and promising investments.
-What you will get in Upcelerator:
- over 40 international mentors:
- 25 000 EUR potential investment;
- grant for zero equity
- 5 000 EUR grant for zero equity;
- 500+ mentor hours;
- 4 months of acceleration;
- 16 modules will cover topics on how to build a scalable startup;
- 200+ practical assignments
Being part of Upcelerator you will have the opportunity to work in groups with other founding participants and bond with people from different countries. The acceleration program will be fully in English.
- The hard work will be paid off! At the end of the program qualified startups have the opportunity to receive a round of potential investments up to 25 000 EUR.
The participation fee is €499 per startup, regardless of the number of members in a team. Alternatively, you can pay the fee in 3 installments of 199 EUR each.
- Upcelerator 2023 will take place between February 27 – June 27. Registration deadline: February 24.
- The application form for the program can be found here: https://bit.ly/Upcelerator2023
- To find out more details about application and program, visit upcelerator.md or the Upcelerator Facebook page.
Upcelerator is powered Dreamups innovation and entrepreneurship accelerator, supported by the Future Technology Activities project, financed by USAID and Sweden, and supported by Mozaic Angel Investors Community.