Development of Digital Projects at the national level – Experience of the Electronic Government Agency
FintechStory from the year 2022 ends with the Electronic Government Agency, from whose representatives we will learn about “Development of Digital Projects at the national level: from conceptualization to implementation”.
Thus, on December 21, starting at 18:00, we meet at the Fintech HUB, to discuss:
- E-gov experience in the implementation process of digital projects
- Difficulties encountered in implementation at national level
- Digital Possibilities and Opportunities for the Republic of Moldova
The speakers who will tell us from their own experience about digitization in the Republic of Moldova and e-Gov experiences are:
- Andrei Prisacar, Deputy Director of e-Gov
- Igor Bercu, Head of Digital Platforms Directorate
- Liudmila Bejenaru, MPay Project Manager
The number of places is limited, so to participate in the event you can register here: https://forms.gle/tucZUhf2GRgadT138
The events in the #FintechStories series are organized by Fintech HUB and Tekwill, with the support of maib and Mastercard.