The deadline for applications for FinTech Accelerator 2021 is quickly approaching and we prepared answers for the most asked questions on the program. They will help you understand the accelerator better and even convince you to send the application form to your friends as well!
- What do I do if I have no startup idea? – You can send an application and write in comments that you are looking for a team. Be sure that your experience is well described there. You can always join other “lonely soldiers” participants or a trained team.
- Do I have to be an IT specialist to participate? – Yes, IT skills would help you a lot. During the accelerator you have to build a product – this is the main goal, at least one member of the team should have good IT knowledge.
- What will I learn in the Accelerator? – You will have an opportunity to create a business. You have an idea and the team? Perfect – MAIB, Mastercard and Tekwill / Startup Moldova will support you with knowledge and expertise, and will give you access to potential customers. It’s a focused business program, not an educational one.
- Will I receive funding to finish the accelerator? – We only offer in-kind services as investments. Your focus must be on creating a business – i.e. you invest your time. MAIB and Mastercard invest into your marketing. Tekwill and Startup Moldova invest into your startup expertise and knowledge. In case you will be strong enough – MAIB can become your equity investor by the end of the Acceleration program.
- Can I participate if I don’t have a team? – Yes!
- What do I do if I already have a team? – Perfect, you can participate in the accelerator with the team!
- I don’t have a workspace, how do I solve it? – We are waiting for you at Tekwill, on Studentilor Street 9/11. Here you have all the necessary space to participate in the Accelerator.
- Is it paid? – No, participation in FinTech Accelerator 2021 is absolutely free!
Do you have any more questions? Contact us on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram or any of the above emails.
The FinTech Moldova 2021 program is powered by Moldova Agroindbank and Mastercard, organized by Startup Moldova, with the support of USAID and Sweden within the framework of the Tekwill project.