The Google for Startups Cloud Program is designed to give startups the resources they need to get started quickly on Google Cloud.
Google credit programs have been designed and delivered at the customers level – each startup is reviewed individually, and matched with a credit package paired to their needs.
Google offers credits for startup community and here are the offers you can benefit from:
- Just getting started? Pre-money startups, individual developers, and students:
- $300 – $2,000 with our GCP Free Trial programs
- Got your first funding? Equity-backed startups up to a Series A are eligible for our GFS Cloud program, which offers 2 years of credits:
- Up to $100k in credits in Year 1, and 20% off your GCP spend in Year 2
- Growth stage startups? Will work with our teams directly for high impact credit packages that cover GCP migration and build costs
All of Google packages also offer benefits and perks for other award winning Google products including: Maps, Ads, and Workspace.
Gain access to dedicated startup experts, cloud credits for two years, and tools built for speed & insights. Also, tap into Google Cloud technical experts with one-to-one guidance from Google engineers, expert communities, and technical training.
Redeem your credits for a Google Cloud Support Plan, raise tickets for technical support from your Google Cloud Console, get free Firebase support, and access technical experts.
Community connections Share ideas and get support from your peers on the Google Cloud Community Forum, Cloud Connect Community, and our dedicated Startup Community hosted by C2C.
Online training programs with Qwiklabs Give your developers hands-on experience with $500 in Qwiklabs credit plus one extra month free to get up to speed with Google Cloud.
Receive business support. Network with peers solving similar challenges on the Google Cloud Startup Community. Attend exclusive events, meet industry experts, and take advantage of selective go-to-market opportunities.