Innovation Management & Empathy Design for Startups
Not everyone might want and need to innovate, but those that do might actually change the world and make it a better place.
In the attempt to learn innovative ways in the ideation process with diverse teams, we have scheduled an offline workshop, which will be facilitated and mentored by Phillip M. Sparks, founder and principal AIDE for evolving ideas into innovation at WHEELS of Humanity, based in the United Emirates, and currently extending his geography of impact to Moldova too, where Phillip is building the iCanDo52 incubator.
On November 8, in between 6:30 – 9:00PM, we look forward to have a workshop on Innovation Management and Empathy Design for Startups.
The agenda will include:
– Empathy Design vs Design Thinking vs product design
– Why empathy matters to a startup internally and externally
– Innovation Management fundamentals crash course
– Innovation essentials for Startup success to create robust business concept
– Convert Empathy into innovation and business concept
– Empathy Design
The workshop is free of charge, but will only admit 20 participants, based on first-come first-served basis.
Register here: https://forms.gle/4YQzGmHfUFqWhq4t6
The workshop will be held in person, in EN, without translation to RO.