The Digital Impact Program is implemented by Startup Moldova Foundation with financial support from “EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul” project implemented by Moldovan Association of ICT Companies (ATIC), and financed by EU in partnership with Sweden. The total budget of the Program is 7,8 million MDL.
The Program’s goal is to accelerate the digital transformation in the public and private areas through finance and direct assistance for innovative solutions testing and developing.
Depending on the quality of the digital solutions proposed by applicants, the budget and the relevance for the Cahul district, there will be offered non-refundable grants for up to 780,000 MDL. The grants will constitute maximum eighty percent (80%) of the total budget for solution implementation.
The program will support solutions in the following areas, essential for the region:
- Tourism: web-sites or programs targeting tourists and aiming to grow the visibility of Cahul region from the touristic point of view.
- Agriculture: digital solutions aiming to impact the agriculture sector and showcase growth potential; subsectors: wine, traditional agriculture, etc.
- Logistics: digitalization of logistical services, position Cahul as a South Logistics Hub.
- Government: digitization of community and other services.
- Commerce: solutions to provide financial inclusion, boost e-commerce in the region.
- Other areas are also applicable, with strong evidence of the impact of the solution/challenge being addressed (eg. digital and financial literacy).
Eligible applicants are private entities, which carry out their entrepreneurial activity in the Cahul region (Cahul, Leova, Taraclia, Cantemir districts) or groups of co-applicants, which may include public institutions, organizations, associations or other legal entities.
“The Digital Impact Program, focused on the Cahul region, primarily supports the digitization of businesses. Through the successful implementation of the solutions, not only the applicants will benefit, but also all the citizens of the Southern part of the country. We rely on digital solutions that meet the needs of the consumer, that reduce the digital gap between end users, that contribute to equal opportunities and social inclusion of women and other marginalized groups. We will support SMEs willing to contribute to the sustainable development of the region and the entire country.” said Corina Andronic, Director of the EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul project.
For more information about the Program, but also to download the Application Guide, go to: https://startupmoldova.digital/digital-impact/
All applicants must submit the Concept Notes and the declarations of honour (in the first stage of applications) by November 30, 2022, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Late applications will be rejected.
The Digital Impact Program is implemented by Startup Moldova Foundation with financial support from “EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul” project implemented by Moldovan Association of ICT Companies (ATIC), and financed by EU in partnership with Sweden.