More than 150 people contributed to the Health Tech Forum 2022, held on June 15. A platform-event that brought together the private and public medical sector, the tech sector, the local academic sector, as well as international contributors.
All opinions and proposals collected during the forum and the 5 workshops will be the subject of a summary document on the topics:
- Digital education in the medical system
- Providing online medical services: telemedicine
- Digitization of medical services: online appointments, patient e-file
- Digitization of sex and reproductive education
- Digitization of psychotherapy
Many thanks to the strategic partners: Tekwill, USAID Moldova and Embassy of Sweden in Chisinau.
The event would not have been possible without the support of the partners: UNFPA Moldova, UNDP Moldova, Bayer and People in Need Moldova, with the financial support of the European Union.