The National Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) hereby invites qualified individual consultants to apply for the position of “Individual Consultant to provide web development and maintenance services for ATIC web platforms”, under the ATIC projects:
1) Tekwill / Moldova ICT Excellence Center Project (ICTEC) financed by USAID
2) Eu4Moldova Startup City Cahul Project financed by EU through Sweden.
Required Qualification & Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in web design and web development
- Strong experience in using and designing web content management systems
- Experience in website design(Front-end, Backend), upgrade, maintenance, and management
- Experience in SEO tools
- Experience in developing LMS platforms would be an asset
- Proficiency with database languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
For details on the assignment, please download the Individual Consultant Procurement call ICP#ICTEC-StratupCityCahul-2021-013 Pdf
Structure of the Offer:
The offer must contain the following mandatory documents:
- The technical offer with the explanation of the workload and the applied methodology.
- Financial offer (form type Annex 1)
- Examples of previous works (2 links of webpages developed by the consultant and other relevant documents demonstrating experience).
DEADLINE: March 31, 2021, 15:00 Chisinau time
ATIC Point of Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Liuba Livadari, Procurement Manager