Application deadline: XY E-commerce Incubator II
XY E-Commerce Incubator returns with its second edition!
The intensive incubation program will run from March 7 to August 18, 2023 and is suitable for teams and founders developing their businesses online and/or on social networks.
Whether you have a business that you are developing online or you are still in the testing phase of business ideas, sign up for the program – https://xy.md/member/applicant/sign-up
Who is the XY E-Commerce Incubator program for:
For those developing a D2C business, i.e. you sell directly to consumers offering the highest level of customer service. Example: Eclair, Floral Soul, Carousel and other local businesses.
Your business was born online. XY Partners is looking for founders who promote and sell quality products on social media.
The team wants to contribute to the growth of businesses that have behind them founders with good taste and believe in the power of a responsible brand, in particular they are guided by certain important values in business development.
Entrepreneurs from any corner of the country can participate in the program!
Those interested are invited to apply to benefit from:
- Integration with e-comm service providers (payment, logistics and marketing);
- Access to an extensive network of people who manage companies in the e-commerce sphere;
- Mentorship from over 30 local and international specialists;
- In-depth expertise in developing an online business;
- Access to a community of like-minded people.
Apply here: https://xy.md/member/applicant/sign-up
The ten teams enrolled in the program will be selected on February 20, 2023.