Deadline Application RubikEDU incubator 2023
Do you have a strong desire to change the world, create your own professional path or work on your own business while having the support of a community?
Apply until 20th of March: https://rubikhub.ro/rubikedu/
What will you get during the 10 weeks of incubation (March 27 – May 31):
– Live workshops with mentors from our community & the chance to connect with them
– 1:1 feedback sessions for refining your idea
– Visibility in our international startup community and the possibility to promote your startup
– Warm intros to investors or relevant ecosystem stakeholders
– The chance to pitch your idea at Demo Day
– Startup support package worth of $150,000 total credits and other perks from our partners (Notion, AWS, Miro, HubSpot, SMSO, FREYA Sense)
– Free-of-charge access to our coworking space from Piatra Neamt
– Continuous support from our team
This is the right program for you if:
– You found an opportunity in a specific industry for a product/service
– While working on a research project, you discovered an innovative solution that you think has the potential to become a sustainable business
– You want to create an impact-driven solution that creates positive change
– You have been working on an idea you are passionate about, but have hit a roadblock
About the registration process:
– The first step of the registration is to complete the form until March 20.
– If you spark our interest, we’ll invite you for a short and relaxed call to learn more about you. You’ll find out if you get accepted by March 22nd.
Incubation program powered by Rubik Hub / Agentia pentru Dezvoltare Regionala Nord-Est & supported by our media partner start-up.ro