DEADLINE: EBRD Star Venture programme
The EBRD’s Star Venture programme identifies high potential, innovative start-ups which are ready for lift-off.
They support them with world-class business advice and access to finance to strengthen their performance and accelerate their life cycle.
Star Venture assigns these start-ups advisory projects tailored to their specific competencies and needs. Our consulting services cover a wide range of segments, including strategy, business planning, finance, operations, organisation, marketing and sales among others.
What they offer
- Business diagnostics workshops
- Customised consulting projects
- Online/in-person mentoring sessions
- Global networks of business partners
- Access to finance
Are you eligible?
- Your business or your development team are based in one of 30 countries listed here
- You have an annual turnover of up to €1 million
- You have been in business for less than 5 years
- You have the technology that makes your business scalable
- The enterprise’s main areas of activity fall under any business area except: military products or services, gambling, tobacco, alcoholic drinks
Do you fit the profile?
- You demonstrate a high potential to scale
- You have a competitive advantage
- You display a strong market opportunity
- You are committed to continuous engagement throughout the programme
Call for applications from Bulgaria, Moldova and Romania
We are currently accepting applications from high-potential start-ups in Bulgaria, Moldova and Romania. Please refer to the guidelines and registration link below. Apply by April 03, 2022