Product Management Community: Product analytics: where to start
practice, practice, as much practice as possible!
As Marty Cagan mentions in “Inspired”: “The purpose of research is to separate the good ideas from the bad ones in the fastest possible time, and as a result, to obtain a validated backlog for the product.”
Want to learn more about how to collect and analyze data for your product to improve it and achieve business goals?
Then this event is for you. You will learn:
How to collect data for your product and how to use it;
- How to analyze this data to draw valuable conclusions;
- How to use this information to improve your product and achieve your business goals.
The experts who will share this information are:
- Team Lead Product Analyst at Simpals
- He came as the first analyst from the 999 team, now he leads a team of 3 analysts
- He worked in companies such as Ozon, Sber
- Mentor in the international program Women in Tech
- Focused on the growth of businesses and their employees
- Junior+ product analyst
- He turned to analytics a year ago and enjoys the progress and accomplishments that bring him great satisfaction
- Put effort and diligence into improving soft and hard skills
Session format: presentation by Aksinya followed by a workshop involving group work.
Date: January 26 at 18:30 at Fintech Hub (Banulescu-Bodoni, 59).
300 lei until January 23
400 lei from January 24 to 26