Startup Tracking Academy
The call for a new batch of Startup Tracker Academy is now open – a unique training which will equip participants with special tools and efficient methodologies to help startups grow.
The program aims to help game-changers with startup and entrepreneurial mindset, coaching skills, or project management & product management background, to become professional startup mentors – startup trackers.
The first edition of Startup Tracking Academy took place in April 2021, and, by finalizing the course, the Moldovan startup ecosystem is proud to have 18 certified trackers ready to assist and advise any startup.
10 of the most active certificate mentors have been successfully involved in Startup Moldova programs:
- FinTech Moldova Program powered by MAIB and Mastercard;
- HealthTech Moldova Programs by Tekwill and USMF collaboration;
- PowerTech Moldova Accelerator implemented by DEX.
In this list of the most active trackers that have successfully graduated from the first batch are Dmitrii Albot, Roman Gluck, Sergey Gherghelejiu, Serghei Tkachenko, Aliona Rotaru, Sergiu Voitovschii, Iulia Cozacenco, Ion Mocan, Carolina Timco, and Veaceslav Cunev who have also participated in programs held in Moldova, in the Czech Republic and Kazakhstan.
Startup tracker is a profession which brings stable high income and unlimited professional development opportunities.
The application process is divided into 3 steps with the following deadlines:
1) Evaluation of the application (mostly focus on your CV and motivation) – deadline 3rd of December;
2) Interview with the shortlisted candidates – 6-8th of December;
3) Signing of the agreement for the pro bono activities (the main part of the course will be free of charge, that’s why we would like to invite you to pay back these investments like a pro bono support of startup ecosystem activities and programs) – deadline 10th of December.
Save your spot now by filling out the application FORM
The structure of the main course:
*only 20 people will be accepted
13th of December: 16:00 – 21:30
14th of December: 16:00 – 21:10
15th of December – break
16th of December: 16:00 – 21:10
17th of December: 16:00 – 21:30
At the end of the course, participants will get a certification.
Startup Trackers Academy’ winter edition is implemented within “EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul”. The “EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul” project is financed by the European Union in partnership with Sweden and implemented by ATIC. Partners: Startup Moldova and Technovator.