Scope of Work: Startup Moldova Foundation
Job Description for HR Officer | Part time
Startup Moldova Foundation is an organization accelerating the technological innovation in the Republic of Moldova by training, encouraging, but also by creating a favorable environment for the development of startups and tech innovative companies.
The Foundation aims at:
- Community: Supporting and empowering the community of startups and innovative companies in the Republic of Moldova through community programs, activities and events. Creating and executing a unified strategy to promote the startup community.
- Education: Implementing programs and initiatives to encourage and empower people who want or plan to become a startup founder or active promoter of technological innovations.
- Resources for startups: Empowering startups and innovative companies with the necessary resources to achieve their goals: mentoring, tracking, operational training, facilitating partnerships, facilitating access to accounting services, legal assistance, thematic training, and others.
- Funding: Facilitating the access of startups and innovative companies to financing resources, their support and professional training in fundraising activities.
Position Title: HR Officer | Part-time
HR Officer will be responsible for coordinating all administrative activities related to the Foundation’s personnel.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fulfilling the personnel needs based on Foundation’s organizational chart within the time-plan coordinated with the Executive Director
- Developing the framework and management of the talent acquisition process
- Collaboration with the managers team to understand the skills and competencies required for openings
- Implementing KPI systems for management of staff benefits, in coordination with team managers and the Executive Director
- Attraction and retention of top talent
- Coordinating all payroll
- Onboarding new employees
- Providing timely and comprehensive performance evaluation of the employees
- Overseeing employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of human resources management experience
- Excellent knowledge of Moldovan Labor Code
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced levels of English and Romanian languages
- Strong sense of fairness and ethical principles
Place of performance:
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Period of performance:
April 2022 – April 2023, part-time
Deadline for applications:
April 8, 2022
If interested, please send your CV and explain your motivation to take this position to the email: email@example.com, not later than April 8, 2022. Please indicate in the email subject line: JOB APPLICATION HR Officer.