SOW: Startup Moldova Foundation
Job description for Project Assistant
Startup Moldova Foundation is an organization accelerating the technological innovation in the Republic of Moldova by training, encouraging, but also by creating a favourable environment for the development of startups and tech innovative companies.
The Foundation aims at:
- Community: Supporting and empowering the community of startups and innovative companies in the Republic of Moldova through community programs, activities and events. Creating and executing a unified strategy to promote the startup community.
- Education: Implementing programs and initiatives to encourage and empower people who want or plan to become a startup founder or active promoter of technological innovations.
- Resources for startups: Empowering startups and innovative companies with the necessary resources to achieve their goals: mentoring, tracking, operational training, facilitating partnerships, facilitating access to accounting services, legal assistance, thematic training, and others.
- Funding: Facilitating the access of startups and innovative companies to financing resources, their support and professional training in fundraising activities.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Project Assistant performs its functions based on the job description and employment contract, and will perform its function on a full-time basis, being allocated in one or more projects, up to full capacity utilization.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Project Coordinator to implement projects
- Responsible for achievement in due time and quality of tasks assigned
- Support with management of project office
- Support with administrative tasks, such as research and communication
- Direct participation in internal and external project communication
- Preparation of meetings, follow-up materials
- Support in events planning and organization
- Creation and maintenance of necessary, comprehensive project documentation
- Responsible for the quality and reliability of documentation and data provided
- Reporting and escalation to Project Coordinator
Project Assistant is reporting to the Project Coordinator.
Project Assistant will not have subordinates.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills, detail-oriented
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Advanced levels of English, Romanian and Russian languages
- Strong sense of fairness and ethical principles
- Fascinated by the area of technological innovations
- Potential business trips across Moldova, up to 20% of the work time
Place of performance:
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Period of performance:
Deadline for applications:
April 1, 2022
Expected start date:
April 15, 2022
If interested, please send your CV and explain your motivation to take this position to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate in the email subject line: JOB APPLICATION Project Assistant.