Job Description for Projects Coordinator | Full time
Startup Moldova Foundation is an organization with the mission to contribute to the economic growth and prosperity of the Republic of Moldova by developing the tech startup and digital innovation ecosystem.
The Foundation aims at:
- Supporting and empowering the community of Moldovan tech startups through community programs, activities, and events. Creating and executing a unified strategy to promote the startup community.
- Education: Implementing programs and initiatives to encourage and empower people who want or plan to become a startup founder or active promoter of technological innovations.
- Resources for startups: Empowering startups and innovative companies with the necessary resources to achieve their goals: mentoring, tracking, operational training, facilitating partnerships, facilitating access to accounting services, legal assistance, thematic training, and others.
- Funding: Facilitating the access of startups and innovative companies to financing resources, their support and professional training in fundraising activities.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator performs its functions based on the job description and employment contract, and will perform its function on a full-time basis, being allocated in one or more projects, up to full capacity utilization.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project development, planning and implementation
- Responsible for the achievement of project goals and objectives
- Coordination of internal and external resources for program execution purposes
- Responsible for the timely delivery of the project, meeting the scope and budget
- Monitoring of track progress and reporting on the interim and final status
- Reporting and escalation to Executive Director
- Creation and maintenance of necessary, comprehensive project documentation
- Responsible for the quality and reliability of project documentation and project data
- Creation and monitoring of the project plan and its execution
- Responsibility for tasks delegation, coordination and tracking within the team
- Coordination of local teams in case of projects run in the regions of Moldova
Project Coordinator is reporting to the Executive Director of the Foundation.
Project Coordinator might be managing Project Assistant(s), depending on the individual project needs.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Proven work experience in project management
- Proven work experience in team management and tasks delegation
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Great adaptability and stress management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient level of both, English and Romanian languages
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills, detail-oriented
- Strong sense of fairness and ethical principles
- Fascinated by the area of technological innovations
- Potential business trips across Moldova, up to 20% of the work time
Place of performance:
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Deadline for applications:
April 15, 2023
Expected start date:
May 1, 2023
If interested, please send your CV and explain your motivation to take this position to the email: email@example.com, not later than April 15, 2023. Please indicate in the email subject line: JOB APPLICATION Project Coordinator.