Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub – a platform that grows with you. Designed to support all founders from idea to exit by bringing together the technology, guidance, and support you need to hit your next milestone.
- Credits for Azure:
- 1:1 technical advisory sessions and 24/7 technical assistance;
- The Microsoft Mentor Network gives you access to expert feedback and advice on topics ranging from your product roadmap to your business plan and beyond;
- Tailored learning paths, content and events are designed to help you progress to the next stage;
- A secure and compliant cloud platform trusted by organizations small and large including 95% of Fortune 500 companies;
- Opportunities to grow your business and sell your solution with Microsoft go-to-market channels and services.
Eligibility criteria to apply for Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub
- You must be engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of your business – this software must be owned, not licensed;
- Your Startup has not already received more than a total of $10,000 in free Azure;
- Your headquarters must reside in the countries covered by our Azure global infrastructure;
- Your startup has not gone through a Series D or later funding round;
- Your startup must be privately held and a for-profit business;
- Your startup is not an educational institution, government entity, personal blog, dev shop, consultancy, agency, bitcoin or crypto mining company.
What is FastTrack for Azure
FastTrack for Azure is a technical enablement program for organizations with cloud projects that enables the rapid, effective design, and deployment of Azure solutions in the cloud.
How do customers qualify for FastTrack for Azure?
To qualify, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be located in a region where FastTrack for Azure is available;
- Have an identified project supported by FastTrack for Azure that’s expected to reach at least an incremental $5,000 of service usage per month within 12 months of FastTrack for Azure engagement;
- Have an active paid Azure subscription;
- Have a defined project using a solution FastTrack for Azure supports with intent to deploy. A defined project has an executive sponsor, committed customer/partner resources, established success metrics and clear timelines for start/end of project.
Providing customers with an in-depth understanding of the opportunities available in their environments to improve productivity, reduce costs, optimize investments and help customers determine actionable steps for digital transformations, cloud migrations and process improvement.
A one-time Solution Assessment engagement can provide a clear snapshot of your IT infrastructure and valuable recommendations on ways to optimize your IT investments and minimize risk. Also, it helps you add new people or devices, manage access levels to sensitive data, and roll out applications that support new business needs.
Ongoing services provide:
- Improved visibility; “always on” means no surprises or disruptions to your business;
- Real-time deep data insights to drive the right technology decisions for your business needs for continued optimization;
- A potential savings of up to 30% on IT spend;
- Processes for metering, right-sizing, and harvesting of unused software and cloud services to eliminate unnecessary consumption.
One of the main criteria is that the customer should be new to Azure or just on the testing stage.