Startup Moldova Foundation
Scope for Work: Web developer (WordPress, Elementor) for Startup Moldova website maintenance
Background of Startup Moldova:
Startup Moldova is a private non-profit organization acting as an active enabler of the Moldovan tech startup and digital innovation ecosystem, a trustworthy partner and supporter of the startup community and individual startups. The mission of Startup Moldova is to empower technological startups and innovative companies with the necessary resources to grow and scale, through international mobility programs, mentoring, facilitating partnerships and connection to investors, legal assistance, as well as community strengthening and matching programs.
Strategic objectives at Startup Moldova:
- Community: Supporting and empowering the community of startups and innovative companies in the Republic of Moldova through community programs, activities and events. Creating and executing a unified strategy to promote the startup community.
- Resources for startups: Empowering startups and innovative companies with the necessary resources to achieve their goals: mentoring, tracking, operational training, facilitating partnerships, facilitating access to accounting services, legal assistance, thematic training, and others.
- Funding: Facilitating the access of startups and innovative companies to financing resources, their support and professional training in fundraising activities.
Purpose and objective:
Within this scope of work Startup Moldova Foundation intends to contract 1 web developer or company that provides web development to provide technical support in developing and maintaining the Foundation’s webpage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working in close collaboration with the Startup Moldova team.
- Management of the web page and its internal and external sub-pages.
- Posting articles prepared by the team and updating information about the activities, events and programs the Foundation is carrying on.
- Ensuring the structure of the website in an intelligible and accessible format to the users.
- Make sure that there are no bugs or other malfunctions that could affect the user experience.
- To ensure the security of the web page.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 5-10 years of web development experience;
- Solid understanding of the concepts of user experience, user interface design principles and conceptual design;
- Knowledge of the WordPress Content Management System, particularly with respect to Elementor;
Place of performance: Remote
Period of performance: The assignment will begin in January 2023;
Level of effort: Depending on workload connected to the number of tasks. The volume of work will be remunerated according to the agreed fee.
Interested candidates shall submit their CV, including a showcase of portfolio, and a financial offer, including the required fee per hour, no later than January 12, 2023, to email@example.com, with the email subject: Web Developer Application.