Startup Moldova Foundation
Scope for Work: Designer for Startup Moldova visibility materials
Background of Startup Moldova:
Startup Moldova is a private non-profit organization acting as an active enabler of the Moldovan tech startup and digital innovation ecosystem, a trustworthy partner and supporter of the startup community and individual startups. The mission of Startup Moldova is to empower technological startups and innovative companies with the necessary resources to grow and scale, through international mobility programs, mentoring, facilitating partnerships and connection to investors, legal assistance, as well as community strengthening and matching programs.
Strategic objectives at Startup Moldova:
- Community: Supporting and empowering the community of startups and innovative companies in the Republic of Moldova through community programs, activities and events. Creating and executing a unified strategy to promote the startup community.
- Resources for startups: Empowering startups and innovative companies with the necessary resources to achieve their goals: mentoring, tracking, operational training, facilitating partnerships, facilitating access to accounting services, legal assistance, thematic training, and others.
- Funding: Facilitating the access of startups and innovative companies to financing resources, their support and professional training in fundraising activities.
Purpose and objective of the designer:
Within this scope of work, Startup Moldova Foundation intends to contract 1 designer or graphic design company that will provide design services based on the needs of Startup Moldova and its individual projects and programs. The designer will provide finished products, as well as templates for independent use by the Startup Moldova team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working in close collaboration with the Startup Moldova team.
- Developing the visibility materials for social networks (FB, IG, in covers, banners, event design, etc) on the specific topic, event, program and criteria announced.
- Design of reports and other communication materials for printing and electronic distribution.
- Use effectively visibility requirements across all visual products, to ensure all publications, reports and products are aligned with the needed identity and visibility guidelines.
- Delivering the materials according to the agreed specifications and schedule.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Deep understanding of design systems, creation and components.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experiences for different use and audiences.
- Your portfolio showcases engaging, elegant and functional designs, clearly demonstrating knowledge and multimedia experience.
- Editing of the Digital Impact in as many variations as possible.
- Editing the logo bar according to visibility requirements.
- Templates in Canva for posts on social networks.
Place of performance: Remote
Period of performance: The assignment will begin in January 2023. The contract will be signed for a period of 12 months.
Level of effort: Depending on workload connected to the number of deliverables. The volume of work will be remunerated according to the agreed fee. Expected involvement: 10 – 50 hours monthly.
Interested candidates shall submit their CV, including a showcase of portfolio, and a financial offer, including the required fee per hour, no later than January 12, 2023, to email@example.com, with the email subject: Designer Application.